At Chatten School we take Safeguarding very seriously. All staff undertake regular training regarding all aspects of child protection, race equality, anti-bullying, anti-radicalisation, child sexual exploitation and FGM.
This is to safeguard all children in order that their experience at school is enjoyable and supports their full development.
Our policies on safeguarding and related topics are shared across the Hope learning community.
They are currently in development.
- Our Designated Safeguarding Lead/Head of well-being is: Adam Dean
- Our Governor in charge of Safeguarding is: TBA
- Our school Nurse is: TBA
- Our Child Sexual Exploitation Champion is: Adam Dean
- Our Home Office Accredited Prevent Trainer is: Adam Dean
- Our Essex STEPs trainers are: TBA
- Our Safeguarding Leadership team consists of: Adam Dean
Any concerns regarding Safeguarding should be directed to Adam or in his absence, use the school contact number: TBA